For a company operating in the energy and electrotechnical sector, we are looking for a project engineer.
The role provides to be able to project electric plan for LV/MV/HV tension, which require a high level of technical competence. Specifically, the task provides the ability to the preparation of engineering drawings, following the specification of the customer, to the preparation of design specification, drawings, technical data, the calculation of costs and to provide engineering analysis. To actively partecipate at the design and development of the product. To represent the technical team interacting with customers to solve technical problems and to create action plans.
• Degree in electrical engineering or electrical high school graduation.
• 2/3 years of previous experience in projecting and/or development and/or quotation in electrical sector (LV/MV/HV tension).
• Independent design of MV/HV tension plan.
• Excellent teamworking attitude.
• Report to the technical manager.
• Excellent english level, and other foreign languages preferably.
• Good computer skills.
• CAD Design electric switchboards.
• Design and program of electric protection.
Compensation package and contractual level will be in line with candidate’s experience and competencies.
Il presente annuncio é rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
I candidati sono invitati ad inviare il proprio CV e a leggere sul sito www.larisorsaumana.it l'informativa sulla privacy (ART. 13 D.LGS. 196/2003).